(Centre Attendance Cerificate Only)
A two-day course which offers an opportunity for roofers to learn and develop basic skills and techniques, using torch-on felt roofing products.
For those who would like an introduction to Built-Up Felt flat roofing.
This course is not for the experienced flat roofer, but for those with little or no experience in this field of roofing.
To help candidates understand and learn how to successfully apply the products to a flat roof.
The course includes Health & Safety aspects; safe use of torches; and hands-on work on individual rigs, including drips, internal/external corner drips, upstands, internal/external corner upstands, etc.
This course is for a maximum of 4 participants, not necessarily from one company.
As the course is practical, participants are required to wear suitable work clothing and provide their own safety boots. We will provide all necessary tools, materials and further safety clothing and equipment for use at the Training Centre. Tea and coffee making facilities are available at the Centre, but participants will have to provide their own lunch.
Course dates 2020
- Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th – Fully Booked
Monday 20th & Tuesday 21st – Fully Booked – POSTPONED
Monday 15th & Tuesday 16th – POSTPONED
- Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th – Fully Booked
- Monday 5th & Tuesday 6th – Fully Booked
- Monday 30th & Tuesday 1st – Fully Booked
Course dates 2021
- Monday 15th & Tuesday 16th – Places Available
- Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th – Places Available
- Monday 7th & Tuesday 8th – Places Available
- Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd – Places Available
- Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th – Places Available
- Monday 22nd & Tuesday 23rd – Places Available
POA – Tel: 0845 678 0065 or 01903 734501 or Email: email@example.com
Interested in booking this course?
Be sure to read the FAQ page.
Contact and booking details
For further information, or to book a place on a course, please contact us on:
Tel: 0845 678 0065 or 01243 837085 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org