A one-day course which offers an opportunity for flat roofers to learn and develop new skills and techniques, using the CrysticROOF Premier System (manufactured by Scott Bader Co Ltd), or as a refresher course to keep up-to-date with product advancements.
Roofers who would like to add to their existing skills.
To help candidates understand and learn how to successfully apply the products to a flat roof. The CrysticROOF Premier System uses fibreglass chopped strand mat laid on to decking and bonded with a resin and a topcoat to complete the roof construction.
As the courses are practical, you will need to wear suitable work clothing and provide your own safety boots. We will provide all necessary tools, materials and further safety clothing and equipment for use at the Training Centre. Tea and coffee making facilities are available at the Centre, and a buffet lunch will be provided.
Course dates 2017
- Monday 27th November 2017 LAST DATE FOR 2017!!!
Course dates 2018
- Monday 19th February 2018 – Places Available
- Monday 16th April 2018 – Places Available
- Monday 11th June 2018 – Places Available
- Monday 6th August 2018 – Places Available
- Monday 1st October 2018 – Places Available
- Monday 26th November 2018 – Places Available
Interested in booking this course?
Be sure to read the FAQ page.
To book a place on the course, or for further information regarding cost, Please contact:
Daniel Anstey of SIG Roofing Supplies on: