A one-day course which offers an opportunity for flat roofers to learn and develop new skills and techniques, using the CrysticROOF Premier System (manufactured by Scott Bader Co Ltd), or as a refresher course to keep up-to-date with product advancements.
For those wishing to add a GRP system to their flat roofing skills.
To help candidates understand and learn how to successfully apply the products to a flat roof. The CrysticROOF Premier System uses fibreglass chopped strand mat laid on to decking and bonded with a resin and a topcoat to complete the roof construction.
As the courses are practical, you will need to wear suitable work clothing and provide your own safety boots. We will provide all necessary tools, materials and further safety clothing and equipment for use at the Training Centre. Tea and coffee making facilities are available at the Centre, and a buffet lunch will be provided.
Course dates 2018
- Monday 1st October 2018 – Places Available
- Monday 26th November 2018 – Places Available
Course dates 2019
- Monday 18th February 2019 – Places Available
- Monday 15th April 2019 – Places Available
- Monday 10th June 2019 – Places Available
- Monday 5th August 2019 – Places Available
- Monday 30th September 2019 – Places Available
- Monday 15th November 2019 – Places Available
Interested in booking this course?
Be sure to read the FAQ page.
To book a place on the course, or for further information regarding cost, Please contact:
Daniel Anstey of SIG Roofing Supplies on: